|1st Asian Masters Circuit 3rd Leg, Jakarta 1981|
|PGN 2014.05.14. 91 games. Complete.|
1981.04.15-28. Round Robin 13 rounds. 14 players. Rating average 2322. Category III. IM norm 9.
Indian Raja Ravi Sekhar won the event. The best Indonesian players, Edhi Handoko, IM Ardiansyah, and Benny Kileng, could only grab runner-up positions.
The tournament was the first international appearance for the up and coming host players Syarif Mahmud and Achmad Fauzi. Both players had respectable places on the table.
- Sejarah Catur Indonesia 1986 (Ds FKN Harahap)
- Third Leg Asian Masters Chess Circuit 1981
- 9th Japfa Festival GMs, Jakarta 2014
- 2nd Asian GMs Circuit 1st Leg, Jakarta 1979
- FIDE Zonal 10, Jakarta 1963
- 1st First Lady’s Cup, Solo/Denpasar 1982
- Asian GMs Circuit Jakarta Leg, Jakarta 1994
- Bank BNI GMs, Jakarta 1996
- Jakarta GMs, Jakarta 1986
- 2nd First Lady’s Cup, Jakarta/Yogyakarta/Denpasar 1983
- Gunadarma GMs, Jakarta 1996