|1st Jakarta Shahcom Invitational, Jakarta 2000|
|PGN 2014.06.26. 55 games. Incomplete. The game of Rebel-Sugeng Prayitno from 1st round is missing.|
2000.02.21-27. Swiss 7 rounds. 16 players. Rating average 2226.
This is a rather unique event with two engines among 16 participants, Fritz 6 by the duo programmer Frans Mörsch and Mathias Feist, and Rebel by Ed Schröder.
IM Nathanael Situru won the event. Situru started with a loss to Fritz 6 but he recovered immediately winning all the rest of the games.
- 3rd Shahcom Rating, Jakarta 2003
- DKI Jakarta Provincial Championship, Jakarta 1980
- Ds FKN Harahap Cup, Jakarta 1985
- 23rd Indonesia National Championship, Mataram/Jakarta 1986
- Anniswati Memorial Cup 1st Leg, Jakarta 2002
- 22nd Indonesia National Championship, Jakarta 1984
- 14th World Microcomputer Championship, Jakarta 1996
- 17th Indonesia National Championship, Jakarta1976
- 1st Gunadarma League 1st Leg, Jakarta 2002