|21st Indonesia National Women Championship, Batam 2006|
|PGN 2013.10.07. 51 games. Incomplete.|
2006.07.24-30. Swiss 11 rounds. 32 players.
WFM Irene Kharisma Sukandar marked her era in Indonesian women chess by winning the event in convincing fashion. This was her first national champion title.
Many pundits predicted that her reign as Indonesian Chess Queen would be untouchable for many years to come since she was only fourteen years old at that time.
- Chess Players Photo
- Tournament Bulletin 2006 (Kristianus Liem, M Husen Nawawie)
- 24th Indonesia National Age Group Championship, Batam 2006
- 38th Indonesia National Championship, Batam 2006
- Ds FKN Harahap Cup, Jakarta 1985
- National Selection for 26th SEA Games, Bogor 2011
- Anniswati Memorial Cup 1st Leg, Jakarta 2002
- 8th Telkom Open, Bandung 2006
- Yuri Averbakh 8-Match, Jakarta 1956
- 22nd Indonesia National Championship, Jakarta 1984
- 5th Indonesia National Championship, Malang 1958