|2nd Asian GMs Circuit 1st Leg, Jakarta 1979|
|PGN 2013.09.16. 55 games. Complete.|
1979.05.26-06.06. Round Robin 11 rounds. 11 players. Rating average 2405. Category VII. IM norm 6.
Three players with the highest ratings Iosif Dorfman, Eugenio Torre, and Yuri Averbakh shared first place.
The debutant Edhi Handoko won 4 games, 3 of them against his compatriots. Sounds familiar? Indonesian players were not the only ones who had trouble grasping the idea of fair play. Take a close look at Torre’s games against his country fellas Bordonada and Maninang and be judge for yourself.
- Chess Players Photo
- Sejarah Catur Indonesia 1986 (Ds FKN Harahap)
- Sirkuit Grandmasters Asia II 1980 (Ds FKN Harahap)
- FIDE Zonal 10, Jakarta 1963
- 1st Asian Masters Circuit 3rd Leg, Jakarta 1981
- Jababeka Women International, Jakarta 2005
- Bank BNI GMs, Jakarta 1996
- 1st Asian GMs Circuit 3rd Leg, Jakarta 1978
- Makita Lakoni, Jakarta 2004
- 1st First Lady’s Cup, Solo/Denpasar 1982
- 9th Japfa Festival GMs, Jakarta 2014
- Asian GMs Circuit Jakarta Leg, Jakarta 1994