|PGN 2013.09.14. 16 games. Incomplete.|
Open. 2005.11.18-23. Swiss 9 rounds. g/90′. 65 players.
Girls. 2005.11.18-23. Swiss 9 rounds. g/90′. 31 players.
Eka Putra Wirya & co (Enerpac, Makita, SCUA) continued to treat us with plethora of chess delights. This time they came up with U20 event.
The event was the third after long break from the second one. That last event was held at Denpasar, Bali 2001 which was won by Susanto Megaranto. Now Susanto is a GM. Irwin Irnandi won the first at Bekasi 1999. Irwin was U10 World Champion in 1989.
Sandy Kurniawan, 2005 U20 National Champion, won the open section while Gerhana Ch Kartina conquered the girls section although she had strong oppositions from Yemi Jelsen and Chelsie Monica.
It was worth noting that many talented young players swarmed the event. Surya Wahyudi, Muhammad Satibi, Menako Gokok, Ridho Taufanadhie, Rizky Priambodo, Masruri Rahman, Gerhana Kartina, Yemi Jelsen, all soon became national champions in their respective age group.
Selected Games (viewer © ChessTempo)
M Kevin Suryadi
3rd Enerpac Junior Masters Star Wars
Bekasi 2005.11.20 Round 4
1-0 D46 Semi-Slav
- Calon Grandmaster dari Bekasi
- Perang Bintang Cari Juara Yunior Sejati
- Universitas Gunadarma Chess Club
- 26th SEA Games, Palembang 2011
- Ds FKN Harahap Cup, Jakarta 1985
- FIDE Women Interzonal, Jakarta 1993
- National Selection for 26th SEA Games, Bogor 2011
- Anniswati Memorial Cup 1st Leg, Jakarta 2002
- Jababeka Women International, Jakarta 2005
- National Selection for 41st Olympiad, Bekasi 2014
- Japfa Classic Open, Denpasar 2000
- Telin International, Jakarta 2011