|Andrean Susilodinata-Nguyễn Ngọc Trường Sơn Match, Jakarta 2001|
|1|| Nguyễn, Ngọc Trường SơnNguyễn, Ngọc Trường Sơn|
FIDE ID: 12401110.
|2|| Susilodinata, AndreanSusilodinata, Andrean|
FIDE ID: 7101651.
|VP||: Victory points.|
|PGN 2013.10.24. 3 games. Incomplete.|
2001.03.10-15. 2 rounds rapid g/25′, 4 rounds normal. 2 players.
The event title was ‘The Future World Champion Chess Match’. This was the first international match between junior players held in Indonesia. The two players had same age, 11 years old. Nguyễn Ngọc Trường Sơn was born on February 2nd, 1990, while Andrean Susilodinata was born on March 15th of the same year.
Nguyễn became the champion of Junior Word Championship U10 2000. Andrean was at 7th place in that event.
Nguyễn defeated Andrean 4.5-1.5. The Vietnamese player scored 3 wins and 3 draws without losing single game.
- Buletin Catur Percasi 6 2001
- Utut Adianto-Anatoly Karpov Match, Jakarta 1997
- Susanto Megaranto-Đào Thiên Hải Match, Jakarta 2005
- Irene Sukandar-Lǐ Ruòfán Match, Jakarta 2007
- Utut Adianto-Nigel Short Match, Jakarta 1996
- Lodewijk Prins Matches, Indonesia 1956
- Alexandra Kosteniuk Matches, Jakarta 2002
- FIDE Zonal 10, Jakarta 1963
- Irene Sukandar-Anya Corke Match, Jakarta 2005
- Utut Adianto-Zhū Chén Blindfold Match, Jakarta 2004