|Medina Aulia-Antoaneta Stefanova Match, Bekasi 2013|
|Irene Sukandar-Antoaneta Stefanova Match, Bekasi 2013|
|PGN 2014.04.17. 1 game. Incomplete.|
Match 6 rounds. 4 rounds of Blitz g/5, 2 rounds of Rapid g/25.
Medina Aulia-Antoaneta Stefanova Match. 2013.12.02.
Irene Sukandar-Antoaneta Stefanova Match. 2013.12.03.
The Women World Champion 2004-6 GM Antoaneta Stefanova took two Indonesian WGMs, Medina Warda Aulia and Irene Kharisma Sukandar, in a match at SCUA (Utut Adianto Chess School), Bekasi. The match featured 4 rounds blitz and 2 rounds rapid. A newly-launched web based company ChessKu.com was the sponsor.
Stefanova was stopping over in Indonesia before she headed to China to take part in the World Mind Games. It was her second visit within three months. She played in the 3rd Indonesia Open October that year.
In the blitz match Stefanova simply blew off her opponents. She blanked Aulia and lost only half points to Sukandar.
The Indonesian players fared much better in the rapid. Aulia succeeded to hold Stefanova 1-1. Sukandar even defeated the Bulgarian 1.5-0.5. Although Stefanova obviously showed a sign of fatigue nevertheless those scorelines reflected an admirable effort from the host players. Stefanova was crowned as the first Women Rapid Chess Champion in 2012.
According to a Percasi (All Indonesia Chess Federation) official, Kristianus Liem, the matches were part of the preparation for the upcoming 27th SEA Games 2013 at Myanmar.
Selected Games (viewer © ChessTempo)
Irene Kharisma Sukandar
7101937 wg 2369
2902257 g 2486
Irene Sukandar-Antoaneta Stefanova Match
Bekasi 2013.12.03 Round 5 Rapid
1-0 C54 Giuoco Piano
- Antoaneta Stefanova
- Dua Angka Direbut Irine dari Stefanova
- Dwitarung Stefanova versus Irine Kharisma dan Medina
- Irene & Medina Jajal Stefanova
- Pelajaran Berharga dari GM Antoaneta Bagi Medina
- Saat Aku Menang Lawan Stefanova
- Stefanova in match exhibition at SCUA
- Indonesia-France Women Match, Jakarta/Bekasi 2012
- Irene Sukandar-Lǐ Ruòfán Match, Jakarta 2007
- 8th Japfa Festival WGMs, Jakarta 2013
- Utut Adianto-Zhū Chén Blindfold Match, Jakarta 2004
- 26th SEA Games, Palembang 2011
- Irene Sukandar-Sopiko Guramishvili Match, Jakarta 2004
- Irene Sukandar-Anya Corke Match, Jakarta 2005
- FIDE World Championship Anatoly Karpov-Jan Timman Rounds of 13-21, Jakarta 1993
- Alexandra Kosteniuk Matches, Jakarta 2002