|Borislav Kostić Simultaneous Exhibition, Klaten 1925|
|PGN 2013.12.27. 1 game. Incomplete.|
Borislav (Bora) Kostić was a strong chess master from Yugoslavia (now Serbia). During 1923-6 Kostić had been traveling all over the world, producing plenty fine chess exhibitions, from Siberia to Australia. Indonesia was no exception.
A game from one of his simultaneous exhibitions is presented here. The game is between him and HCD de Böck. The event was held at Klaten, a small city in Central Java.
- Boris Kostić
- Putaran Ketiga Sirkuit Grandmaster Asia Pertama 1978
- 12th NISB Club Championship, Semarang 1927
- 2nd Indonesia National Championship, Tegal 1954
- 2nd Asian Masters Circuit 2nd Leg, Jakarta 1983
- 3rd Shahcom Rating, Jakarta 2003
- 13th Indonesia National Championship, Jakarta 1972
- Indochess Men vs Machines, Jakarta 2005
- Wahono Cup, Jakarta 1982
- Yuri Averbakh & Vladimir Bagirov 8-Match, Jakarta 1960
- 23rd Indonesia National Championship, Mataram/Jakarta 1986