|PGN 2011.05.14. 1 game. Incomplete.|
2001.07.20-?. Swiss 5 rounds.
National Master Jumadi from Semarang City took the number one spot in convincing style. He scored full 5 VP as in many rounds.
The preliminaries of the Provincial Games (Pekan Olahraga Daerah) were organized by each residency (keresidenan) of Central Java province to choose its representatives. The final Provincial Games was going to be held at Semarang, the capital city of Central Java.
Selected Game (viewer © ChessTempo)
Central Java Provincial Games Preliminary
1-0 B07 Pirc: Miscellaneous Systems
- Central Java Provincial Championship, Semarang 1994
- Central Java Provincial Team Championship, Ungaran 2002
- DKI Jakarta Provincial Championship, Jakarta 1980
- DKI Jakarta Provincial Championship, Jakarta 1995
- DKI Jakarta Provincial Championship, Jakarta 1981
- 1st Tri Dharma Cup, Bojonegoro 1995
- 2nd DKI Jakarta Invitational NMs, Jakarta 1982
- 2nd Indonesia Open, Jakarta 2012
- 1st Jakarta Shahcom Invitational, Jakarta 2000