|Gunadarma Open, Jakarta 1997|
|PGN 2013.12.07. 97 games. Incomplete.|
1997.07.15-23. Swiss 11 rounds. 76 players.
Gunadarma Open Tournament was held in conjunction with the team event Gunadarma Invitational World Cities.
Overseas players dominated the arena. No Indonesian players were found in the big ten. The best Indonesian player was Denny Juswanto at 11th. A consolation prize for the host came from Sebastian Simanjuntak. He secured IM norm with Myanmar’s Zaw Win Lay and Philippines’ Luis Chiong Romero.
The winner was GM Sergei Tiviakov. He truly enjoyed his last days of playing chess under Russian flag before he eventually moved to Netherlands.
- Gunadarma Invitational World Cities, Jakarta 1997
- 2nd Indonesia Open, Jakarta 2012
- FIDE Women Interzonal, Jakarta 1993
- 1st Indonesia Open, Jakarta 2011
- 14th World Microcomputer Championship, Jakarta 1996
- Telin International, Jakarta 2011
- 3rd Indonesia Open, Jakarta 2013
- Bank BNI GMs, Jakarta 1996
- 2nd Asian Masters, Jakarta 1976