|Indonesia-ROW Chess Match, Denpasar 1999|
|PGN 2013.12.01. 32 games. Complete.|
1999.05.02-09. Scheveningen 8 rounds. 8 players. Rating average 2518. Category XI.
GM Utut Adianto tried very hard to prove that he was the best Indonesian player there was. He prevailed. Despite significant rating gaps he led Indonesian team to successfully beat their guests.
ROW players, especially GM Erik van den Doel and GM Darryl Johansen, seemed not ready for tough battle and played with vacation mode on.
- Japfa Classic, Denpasar 2000
- FIDE Zonal 10, Jakarta 1963
- Japfa Classic Open, Denpasar 2000
- 26th SEA Games, Palembang 2011
- 2nd First Lady’s Cup, Jakarta/Yogyakarta/Denpasar 1983
- 6th Japfa Festival Women International, Jakarta 2011
- 9th Japfa Festival GMs, Jakarta 2014
- FIDE World Championship Anatoly Karpov-Jan Timman Rounds of 13-21, Jakarta 1993
- Utut Adianto-Anatoly Karpov Match, Jakarta 1997