|Irene Sukandar-Sopiko Guramishvili Match, Jakarta 2004|
|1|| Guramishvili, SopikoGuramishvili, Sopiko|
FIDE ID: 13602888.
|2|| Sukandar, Irene KharismaSukandar, Irene Kharisma|
FIDE ID: 7101937.
|VP||: Victory points.|
|PGN 2013.09.24. 6 games. Complete.|
2004.07.12-16. Match 6 rounds. 2 players.
The event was yet another delight from Eka Putra Wirya, a well known chess patron in Indonesia. It was merely a gift to Irene Kharisma Sukandar for her achievement in the Girls World Youth Chess Championship U12, a year back at Halkidiki, Greece. Irene placed herself at 6-9th and beat more experienced players en route. WFM Sopiko Guramishvili was the runner-up in the same event.
The gap of class between these two was arguably noticeable as Sopiko showed her domination throughout.
Sopiko was a student of the famous Nana Alexandria Chess School in Georgia. Nana Alexandria has played for Women World Champion crown thrice.
- Utut Adianto-Zhū Chén Blindfold Match, Jakarta 2004
- Irene Sukandar-Anya Corke Match, Jakarta 2005
- Irene Sukandar-Lǐ Ruòfán Match, Jakarta 2007
- FIDE Women Interzonal, Jakarta 1993
- Antoaneta Stefanova Matches, Bekasi 2013
- Makita Lakoni, Jakarta 2004
- Susanto Megaranto-Zhāng Zhōng Match, Jakarta 2007
- Vladislav Tkachiev Matches, Jakarta 1996
- Lodewijk Prins Matches, Indonesia 1956