|Utut Adianto Blindfold Simultaneous Exhibition, Pekanbaru 2006|
|PGN 2014.01.22. 2 games. Complete.|
2006.08.17. 3 players.
GM Utut Adianto won all the games. One of his opponents was Ichsanuddin Lubis, Adianto’s ex rival when he was a junior player at Jakarta. Other participant was Soni Indrayana, a young player from Riau.
This was not ‘blind chess’ in real sense since Adianto could still see the notations.
Pekanbaru is the capital and largest city in Riau, a province in Indonesia. One of the the city’s destination is Siak river which also plays important role in economic growth of the city.
- Borislav Kostić Simultaneous Exhibition, Klaten 1925
- DKI Jakarta Provincial Championship, Jakarta 1995
- 21st Indonesia National Women Championship, Batam 2006
- Indonesian Team for Asian Games Tryouts, Jakarta 2006
- DKI Jakarta Team for PON Tryouts, Jakarta 1981
- 8th Telkom Open, Bandung 2006
- DKI Jakarta Provincial Championship, Jakarta 1981
- Central Java Provincial Team Championship, Rembang 2003
- 38th Indonesia National Championship, Batam 2006