|Utut Adianto-Nigel Short Match, Jakarta 1996|
|1|| Short, Nigel DavidShort, Nigel David|
FIDE ID: 400025.
|2|| Wahyuwidayat, Utut AdiantoWahyuwidayat, Utut Adianto|
FIDE ID: 7100019.
POB: Jakarta .
Title(s): NM 1982, IM 1985, GM 1986.
Peak Elo: 2615 (1997).
|VP||: Victory points.|
|PGN 2013.09.14. 6 games. Complete.|
1996.??.??. Match 6 rounds. 2 players. Rating average 2637.
GM Nigel David Short lived up his reputation as an ex World Champion Challenger by beating the host player GM Utut Adianto 4.5-1.5.
Adianto defeat was largely attributed to the holes of his opening repertoire as black player. Adianto had no answer to Advance variation of Caro-Kann defense played by Short. Adianto lost twice and could only escape with draw once with black pieces.
- Vladislav Tkachiev Matches, Jakarta 1996
- Utut Adianto-Judit Polgár Match, Jakarta 1996
- Sofia Polgár Matches, Jakarta 1996
- FIDE Zonal 10, Jakarta 1963
- Susanto Megaranto-Wesley So Match, Jakarta 2008
- Susanto Megaranto-Zhāng Zhōng Match, Jakarta 2007
- Susanto Megaranto-Đào Thiên Hải Match, Jakarta 2005
- Indonesian Team for Asian Games Tryouts, Jakarta 2006
- Andrean Susilodinata-Nguyễn Ngọc Trường Sơn Match, Jakarta 2001